● Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. In addition, Qualdoc may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. Qualdoc may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy. Why We Collect Information and For How Long We are collecting your data for several reasons:
● To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
● To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
● To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
● To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
● To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences. The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy. Use of Information Collected Qualdoc does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Qualdoc may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.qualdoc.com Qualdoc may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current, potential, or future services that may be offered. Disclosure of Information Qualdoc may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
● as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
● in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
● in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
● as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
● to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
● as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service on our website;
● as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Qualdoc. Non-Marketing Purposes Qualdocgreatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Qualdoc products and services, or changes to this Policy). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice. Children under the age of 13 Qualdoc's website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. Unsubscribe or Opt-Out All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Qualdoc will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected. Links to Other Websites Our website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. Qualdoc does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Policy applies only and solely to the information collected by our website. Notice to European Union Users Qualdoc's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy. Your Rights as a Data Subject Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
● The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
● The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
● The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the data we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold about you be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of the reason. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
● The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at email@example.com.